Welcome To My Whims

This is where I will be posting various pathtag designs for sale, as well as the occasional musing. Welcome to my whims! You can contact me at LiLangeL181@aol.com for all of your pathtag needs.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Just a reminder!

Hello my loyal followers and fellow pathtag-ers passing by!  I just want to remind those of you who have commissioned designs that payment is due BEFORE designs are rendered.  I hate having to post this note, but there have been a couple instances lately where payment hasn't been made (unintentional over-site on their part, says the optimist in me), and unfortunately time is not refundable.  I am happy, however, to work with you should you need a payment method other than PayPal, and to answer any questions you may have regarding my process, terms of service, etc.

Thank you all and happy tagging!
~Laura (aka: Caching Kitty )
ArtisticWhims Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment