Welcome To My Whims

This is where I will be posting various pathtag designs for sale, as well as the occasional musing. Welcome to my whims! You can contact me at LiLangeL181@aol.com for all of your pathtag needs.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gone for the weekend


Hello Friends and Followers,
There will be no updates for a few days as MWGB is this Thursday through Sunday. If you would like to commission or purchase a pathtag design in the meantime please feel free to email me and I will get back to you after the bash. Also, don't forget to vote in the newest poll, leave a comment, check out the latest designs and tell your friends.

Also, in progress is a series of pathtag designs based on the works of Alphonse Mucha. He was an Art Nouveau painter from Czechoslovakia, and I especially love his work from the 1890's through early 1900's.

No comments:

Post a Comment