Welcome To My Whims

This is where I will be posting various pathtag designs for sale, as well as the occasional musing. Welcome to my whims! You can contact me at LiLangeL181@aol.com for all of your pathtag needs.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Local Geocaching In The News!

I know I am a bit behind in posting this, but last month was the annual MSU Children's Garden Geocaching Event. There a reporter from "The State News" was in attendance to interview several of us. The article quotes my friend and event coordinator Midge (GardenGurl), friend and fellow local cacher Ken (MiTuCats) and myself (Caching Kitty), and I think it is a very good representation of the sport. The author does, however, call it a 'race' and refers to members as 'geocachists' instead of geocachers, but I wouldn't call either of these major errors. Just minor corrections! It is a short article, so give it a read. A link is provided by clicking on the post title.

No comments:

Post a Comment