Welcome To My Whims

This is where I will be posting various pathtag designs for sale, as well as the occasional musing. Welcome to my whims! You can contact me at LiLangeL181@aol.com for all of your pathtag needs.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Artist Inspiration- Yaacov Agam


The other day I came across a paper I wrote for class about the artist Yaacov Agam, and instantly I decided to play with his works. long before Magic Eye he created op art that uses mainly vertical lines and strong colors. His work is primarily three dimensional, so as you move the colors you see change and so the design changes. These are called Agamographs. While I can't make 3D pathtag designs I think I did pretty well with the whole squint-and-see idea that Magic Eye used.

They are all under the miscellaneous page.

No comments:

Post a Comment