Welcome To My Whims

This is where I will be posting various pathtag designs for sale, as well as the occasional musing. Welcome to my whims! You can contact me at LiLangeL181@aol.com for all of your pathtag needs.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's In A Name?

Someone asked me why this blog is called "Artistic Whims". The answer is simple, really. I don't like to work with just one subject, color palette, genre, etc. Although I am not formally trained in them, throughout my studies I have worked in lots of different mediums: glass, metal, clay, wax relief, silk prints, paints, pencils, paper making, etc. I am also a professional photographer.

I began all of this in summer camps and Saturday classes held by the local College Of Art when I was about 6 years old. By the time I was about 20, and part of the way through a degree in psychology, I realised that art was more than just a hobby, it was a passion. This site blends all of my artistic whims with my geocaching hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment