Welcome To My Whims

This is where I will be posting various pathtag designs for sale, as well as the occasional musing. Welcome to my whims! You can contact me at LiLangeL181@aol.com for all of your pathtag needs.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mandala Madness and More


I've been playing with mandalas lately. Traditionally mandalas are religious (Hindu and Buddhist) sacred art depicting "progressively deeper levels of unconscious, ultimately assisting the meditator to experience a mystical sense of oneness with the ultimate unity from which the cosmos in all its manifold forms arise". I think they're beautiful. When I was little I had a mandala coloring book, so making these brought back memories.

I can't guarantee the plant will be able to make all of the little fiddly bits in the centers of some, but I tried to be sure they were all large enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment