Welcome To My Whims

This is where I will be posting various pathtag designs for sale, as well as the occasional musing. Welcome to my whims! You can contact me at LiLangeL181@aol.com for all of your pathtag needs.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Glitter

Glitter is officially on offer at Pathtags.com!  Its a once a year offer, and if you miss it now you'll have to either do without or wait until next year.  Any tags with glitter can ALWAYS be refilled with the same glitter, at any time of the year, so lock it in now!!   YAY GLITTER!  (I'm a bit of a Magpie with the shiny... but isn't that part of why we all love pathtags?)

Don't forget to check out the Holiday sale page.  I have Christmas, Hanukkah, and general wintery goodness.  I can make any tag anywhere on this site glittery, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment